Thursday, June 7, 2007

T-Shirts, Minnesota and Leaked Orbos

Dr. Mike received a package from an anonymous fan containing Dr. Mike branded t-shirts for his upcoming trip to London. I don't know how I'd feel if an anonymous package appeared at my door, but that's a pretty cool gift!

Also today, the forum member gdaigle has published this article over at OhmyNews.com about how Orbo, if real, could impact the state of Minnesota.

Finally, nleseul points us to this first ever leaked photo of Steorn's Orbo:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from the Hamster Protection Society and would like to assure all buyers of Orbo that the hamsters inside are treated humanely for the weeks before they get squashed inside an Orbo.

No hamsters were harmed in the generation of this energy.

Anonymous said...

This is clearly a fake. The hamster looks photoshopped. They probably use a rat instead.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a spudder and I can definitively say, this rodent is not used to power the Orbo.

The Orbo uses a vole, not a hamster.

Thicket said...

I have examined the Orbo and have discovered it's secret energy source.

Investor money.

Well... maybe not so secret.

Anonymous said...

LOL, thicket. Not very convincing. Maybe you have a new idea someday....