Sunday, March 4, 2007

More on hairykrishna...

Well, I guess Steorn isn't up for writing a detailed paper about their method for net energy loss. I can understand that proving net enery loss, while exciting scientifically, may not fit into the goals of Steorn at the moment. Maybe they could give enough information to one of the forum members to write up a detailed scientific paper for experimentation and publication. Here is what Steorn has to say about the subject:

From the forum thread Update:

What makes you think that I have a detailed test plan for an energy loss lying around the office? I was/am quite happy to meet with Atkins and HK and describe a test set-up, but to be honest I have no time to sit down and write up a formal test procedure for an energy loss - why would I?

No comments: